Terms & Conditions
1. Register an account on my.komatsu.co.nz and receive 50 Airpoints Dollars™ and earn double Airpoints Dollars™ when you purchase any Komatsu Genuine Parts (excluding GST and delivery amounts) on my.komatsu.co.nz. (Offer) from 14 September 2020 to 30 November 2020 (Offer Period).
2. Customers who have a current MyKomatsu New Zealand account are only eligible to earn double Airpoints Dollars™ with the purchase any Komatsu Genuine Parts on my.komatsu.co.nz.
3. New MyKomatsu customers are eligible for the whole Offer.
4. Komatsu Genuine Parts can be purchased online at https://my.komatsu.co.nz/
5. The Offer is only applicable to purchasers who are Airpoints for Business Members, as provided by Air New Zealand Limited (NZBN: 9429040402543) (Air NZ). Join Airpoints for Business at www.airpoints.co.nz/business.
6. Every customer who signs up for an account on my.komatsu.co.nz will receive 50 airpoints dollars (Airpoints Dollars™). New or existing customers will receive double Airpoints Dollars™ on every purchase of Komatsu Genuine Parts on https://my.komatsu.co.nz/ at list price during the Offer Period. This Offer cannot be exchanged for any further discount. The Airpoints Dollars™ are not redeemable for cash and have no monetary value. Air NZ’s ‘Airpoints Terms and Conditions’ apply to all sales.
7. Please allow up to 60 days from date of purchase for transfer of Airpoints Dollars™.Airpoints for Business terms and conditions apply. Refer to https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/airpointsfor business‐terms‐and‐conditions for full terms and conditions.
8. “Airpoints™” is the registered trademark for the loyalty programme operated by Air New Zealand. “Airpoints Dollar™” and “ ” are registered trademarks for a form of reward offered to members of the Airpoints programme.
9. This offer does not apply to Komatsu Genuine Parts purchased or supplied under any of the following: loyalty incentive agreement; point of sale discount agreement; consignment stock agreement; rebate agreement; fixed price agreement; parts by the hour agreement (PBTH Agreement); maintenance and repair contract (MARC); Komplimentary Maintenance Agreement; global supply agreement for the purchase of earthmoving machinery parts (including a local supply agreement that is subject to a global agreement); or other arrangement (or combination of the above) providing for discounted pricing.
10. Purchases of new and used attachments and used or remanufactured earthmoving machinery parts are also excluded.
11. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and is only available in New Zealand.
12. Komatsu reserves the right to vary or cancel this Offer or any part of this Offer, at any time, without notice.
13. Neither Komatsu, nor any other person or party associated with this Offer, shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this Offer or with any of the prizes offered.